For those back and neck pain sufferers who have exhausted nonsurgical treatment options, spine surgery may be the next step in resolving a spine problem. Because spine surgery is a serious decision, it is a good idea to obtain a second opinion.
A second opinion from Gus Varnavas, MD can provide you the following benefits:
- Determine if you have considered all possible treatment options and if there are any other nonsurgical options can relieve symptoms without the need for surgery.
- If spine surgery is necessary, what type of spine surgery should be performed. You many not need a complex fusion procedure that was initially recommended.
- Are you a candidate for new artificial disc technology that would provide a better outcome.
- Do you qualify for minimally invasive spine surgery in day surgery, and be home later that same afternoon, for a faster recovery and return to activity.
- Could you benefit from a second opinion? And is it worth the time and expense to travel to a spine center?
Complete the Second Opinion form below to describe your case. After learning of your condition, Gus Varnavas, MD can advise you if a second opinion would be helpful and worth the expense.
Call us at 855-260-2225 for more information.
Disclaimer: Internet Explorer is now obsolete and has been replaced by Microsoft. If you are viewing in Internet Explorer 8 or older, you will need to update your browser by Clicking here.